- Type: Hair Extension
- Material: Human Hair
- Human Hair Type: Indian Hair
- Hair Grade: Remy Hair
- Virgin Hair: Yes
- Hair Extension Type: Hair Weaving
- Style: loose wave
- Place of Origin: India
- Weight: about 250g/pc
- Length: 10''-40''
- Brand Name: JP
- Model Number: african american human hair wigs-JP-LW
- Grade: AAAAAAAA
- Color: Natrual Color
- Welf Head: Double Layers
- Hair style: african american human hair wigs
- Hair Features: Machine wefts; long lasting
- Can be dyed: Yes
- Full cuticle: Yes
- No bad smell: Yes
- No tangle: Yes
- Felling: Soft and smoth
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||african american human hair wigs transparent bag for inner packing, carton box for outer packing.|
|Delivery Detail:||Stocks in 24 hours. Large quantity of hair wefts within 7 days|
Tips for hair-caring
These tips can help you keep african american human hair wigs looking fabulous and lasting longer.
1. Prior to the installation of your hair extensions, for extra protection of your weft, we recommend you seal your weft! It will eliminate shedding and add longevity to your investment.
2. To prevent tangling problem, do not use some sticky hair oil.
3. If you swim a lot, I recommend you wear a swim cap. Because the hair will be damaged by Chlorine water in the pool.
4. It’s necessary to co-wash the hair after coming back from club or party.
1. Use styling products minimally to avoid build up.
2. For Wavy & Curly hair use a spray bottle of water for natural look
3. For a “WET"look, we suggest a leave in conditioner & water
4. AVOID ALCOHOL BASED PRODUCTS TO AVOID DRYING OUT YOUR INVESTMENT!
5. Dampen hair with a water bottle
6. Comb through (wide tooth comb) beginning at the ends and working your way up to your scalp.
7. Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls.
8. Let hair air-dry.
9. Style as desired
7A garde quality african american human hair wigs will not tangle if you can care it well everyday, it will last for 1-3 year.